Looking for ways to save on your next tool purchase? Below, we have aggregated every sale and coupon code currently available. I update this post personally and check to make sure the links here are current and working properly, so YOU can avoid the hassle of faulty links and coupon codes. Browse away! But before you begin, please:
- Bookmark this page! – I update it several times a week with any new deals available from CPO Outlets and all their affiliated sites, so check back with us!
- If you have a Google account, give us a “+1” – it’ll let others know this page is helpful!
- Fellow-Bloggers: if you think this information would be helpful to your readers, link to us, and let them know we’re here!
CPO Outlets is an online vendor of both new and factory-reconditioned tools. They partner with the manufacturers of nearly all the leading tool brands, and their prices are very competitive – especially when paired with their sales and online coupon discounts.
CURRENT SITE-WIDE SALES
- DEAL ZONE: CPO Outlets – Deal Zone – Find all our current, hottest deals, all in one place!
- SAVE ON OVER 43 TOOL BRANDS: Find the best selection and prices for over 43 tool outlet sites with free shipping on over 20 of your favorite brands @cpooutlets.com
- TYLER TOOL SAVINGS: Save on All Bosch, Skil, Dremel, Metabo and Makita Accessories. @ www.tylertool.com
SAVE ON SHIPPING:
- Free GROUND shipping on all tools and accessories over $199+ @ cpotools.com
- Flat rate shipping on $6.99 or FREE shipping on all orders over $firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get FREE Shipping on all orders of $49 or more. @cpofestool.com
SALES BY BRAND (A-Z):
- BLACK & DECKER Best prices on Black & Decker Chain Saws.@ CPOBD.com!
- Get best prices on Black & Decker cordless power tools at cpobd.com!
- Find big savings on Black & Decker Accessories @ CPOBD.com! Free shipping on most items
- New and Reconditioned Black & Decker Tools @ CPOBD.com!
- Jump start your productivity with a range of Black & Decker automotive products: from jump starters to car battery chargers to power inverters, waxers/polishers and air inflators
- BOSCH: Find Top Selling new and reconditioned Bosch Tools @ CPOTools.com! Same day shipping!
- BOSTITCH: Your number one source for new and reconditioned Bostitch Tools
- DELTA: CPO Delta Truck Boxes is your source for Delta, Delta Champion, Delta PRO & JOBOX truck toolboxes, job site storage and transfer tanks. @cpodeltatruckboxes.com
- DEWALT: DeWalt reconditioned tools are Good as new, for less, we guarantee it! Free Shipping on all orders. @ cpopowertools.com
- FEIN: Get big savings on all accessories for the Fein MultiMaster and SuperCut toolsas seen on TV at www.cpofein.com
- FESTOOL: CPO Festool has one of the largest selections of Festool tools and accessories online at cpofestool.com.
- JET: Shop the LARGEST selection of Jet Tools and Accessories online. @cpojettools.com
- MAKITA: Shop CPO Makita – your source for Makita saws, Makita drills, Makita routers, Makita hammers, Makita cordless tools, and the worlds largest selection of Makita reconditioned tools.
- MILWAUKEE: Milwaukee Reconditioned tools. Good as new, for less, we guarantee it! 60 day money back guarantee!
- PORTER CABLE: Save up to 76% with Porter Cable factory reconditioned tools @ CPOWorkshop.com!
- RHEEM: Sign up for a FREE Rheem Tankless Guide @ CPORheem.com!
What are Reconditioned Tools?
Not all reconditioned tools have been used. They may be labeled as such because the product was discontinued or perhaps the unit is considered less than perfect (i.e. scratched during assembly). Many reconditioned tools are tools that have been returned to the place of purchase and then forwarded on to the manufacturer for one of the following reasons:
- They need repair following either a defect or user mis-handling.
- Customers have returned them for perceived malfunction, even when there is nothing actually wrong with the tools.
- Customers’ change their minds (they either realize they don’t need the particular tool or else simply change their mind about the purchase and decide to return it).
These tools have either been used very little or have not been used at all.
The manufacturer restores the tool to factory specifications, at a factory reconditioning center, by certified technicians, and using only factory-specified parts. Each tool is inspected and tested, issued a Certificate of Authenticity, and then re-sold under the label “reconditioned.”
Benefits of Buying Reconditioned
The benefits to every consumer buying the factory-reconditioned tool are:
- Most reconditioned tools are an average of 25-30% off retail prices (though sometimes as much as 70% off!) – while still in like-new condition.
- They still include factory warranties, so there is no greater risk in buying these than in buying a new tool.
- CPO Outlets doesn’t charge sales tax except in Georgia and California where it’s required.
- It’s environmentally friendly: buying reconditioned tools is an easy and cost-saving way to recycle!
Tool Brands Represented
CPO Outlets is the largest reconditioned tool distributer with more than 3 times the inventory of Amazon and more than 5 times the inventory of Tool King. CPO carries Black and Decker, Bosch, Campbell Hausfeld, Delta Machinery, DeWalt, Dremel, Electrolux, Eureka!, Generac, Homelite, Hunter, Karcher, Leica Geosystems, Makita, Metabo, Milwaukee, Panasonic, Porter Cable, Ridgid, RotoZip, Ryobi, Senco, Singer, Skil, Stanley Bostitch, and Tyler Tool products.
For ease of shopping, they segregate their tools by brand, including their own CPO Reconditioned Tools and CPO Pressure Washers.
They regularly feature 10% Off Coupons and other Discounts which can be found at the link in the Discounts and Coupons section above.
CPO Outlets only ships to physical addresses (ie. not P.O. Boxes) in the United States.
They ship all their orders within 3 days of payment verification and send an email with shipping confirmation a link to their order status page (which contains a tracking number for the shipping provider) to every customer. Usually your order will arrive within 5-10 business days, so if you plan a couple weeks ahead of starting a major project, your tools will be ready, and you will have saved a lot of money over just running to the local hardware store to buy your tools the day before (of?) your project’s start.
CPO Outlets also offers Overnight, 2-Day, and 3-Day shipping on most of their products.
Warranties, Return Policy and Customer Service
CPO Outlets offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on all their products. If you are unhappy with your purchase, you can send it back unused for the purchase price. (CPO Outlets does not refund side-charges such as installation, and the customer is responsible for the shipping fee. For their Tankless Water Heaters, only, CPO Outlets charges a 15% restocking fee for returns, unless the items were defective or damaged upon arrival.)
Beyond that, their products come with factory warranty information on the packaging, and their certified reconditioned tools can be expected to work as well as any new tool you would purchase.
You can also call to cancel an order using their 800 number, provided you call before the order has reached their warehouse. Their return policy is indicated in detail on their site, and they pride themselves in giving excellent customer service, 7 days a week.
CPO Outlets regularly garners great reviews on sites like Ebay, Pricegrabber, and Amazon
CPO Outlets Blog
In addition to selling tools, CPO Outlets blogs reviews of tools their experts have tested, project advice, and safety tips.
Since you’re here, you’re probably in the market for tools. If that’s the case, you should know that we also maintain discount links and information about Home Depot Coupons, Sears Coupons, and Lowes Coupons, Tool King Coupons and Harbor Freight Coupons that can help you save money on your future tool purchases!
What Do You Think? Thanks for visiting, and please comment with your CPO Outlet experiences below, so future readers can benefit!