Target Coupons, Sales, Coupon Codes, 10% Off – January 2015
Looking for ways to save on your next Target purchase? Below, we have aggregated every Target sale and coupon code currently available – including their online-only deals, not available in stores. I update this post personally and check to make sure the links here are current and working properly, so YOU can avoid the hassle of faulty links and coupon codes. Browse away! But before you begin, please:
Bookmark this page!- I update it several times a week with any new deals available from Target, so check back with us!
- If you have a Google account, give us a “+1″ – It’ll let others know this page is helpful!
- Fellow-Bloggers: if you think this information would be helpful to your readers, link to us, and let them know we’re here!
5% off Every Shopping Trip: Save 5% everytime you shop by using the Target REDcard
- Shop Clearance – Save Up to 65% on Select Items.
- Clearance – Save 10-75% Off On Last-Chance Finds
- Check Out Target’s Weekly Ad
- Shop for Anyone with Target’s Gift Finder!
This Week’s Sales:
ELECTRONICS & ENTERTAINMENT
- Shop Video Games + Spend $50, Get Free Shipping on Select at Target.com
- Shop Music + Spend $50
- Shop Movies + Spend $50
- Shop Electronics + Spend $50, Get Free Shipping on Select at Target.com
APPLIANCES, KITCHEN & DINING
FOR THE HOME
- Spend $50 Get Free Shipping on Select Home Items
- Shop Furniture + Spend $50, Get Free Shipping on Select at Target.com
OUTDOOR LIVING, LAWN & GARDEN
CLOTHING, JEWELRY & WATCHES, SHOES & ACCESSORIES
- Shop Women’s + Spend $50, Get Free Shipping on Select at Target.com
- Women’s – Top Deals For The Week
- Shop Men’s + Spend $50, Get Free Shipping on Select at Target.com
- Spend $50 Get Free Shipping on Select Women’s Clothing
TOYS & BOOKS
BABY & NURSERY
Printable Coupons from Target.com
Target.com has a coupon savings center where you can sift through pages and pages of coupons. They make it very easy to print, and then you can use them at your local store. For most items, Target allows you to stack one of their coupons with a manufacturer coupon for even more savings. There are print limits, and, when exceeded, the coupon will not appear or you’ll get a “you have exceeded your household limit” or “this coupon is no longer available” message.
You can sign up to get exclusive offers sent via text message on your phone, and the first coupon will arrive 1-2 weeks after sign up. You need to have a web-enabled phone, and standard rates apply. Target will send up to five messages a month with deals and information. To redeem, just show the cashier the barcode on your phone.
The REDcard is a Target rewards credit card that saves 5% on in-store purchases and online. You can also select an eligible K-12 school and Target will donate 1% of all your REDcard purchases. You also get pharmacy perks. By filling five prescriptions at a Target pharmacy, you earn one day with an additional 5% off (on top of the existing 5% off)!
My TargetWeekly is an online flyer containing the currently discounted items for your local store. Inside, you can “flip” through pages displaying top deals and even more printable coupons. You can also setup alerts for certain products. For instance, you can receive an email when electronics like Blu-Ray players go on sale. Looking for more? Also check our similar posts for Sears Coupons, Home Depot Coupons, AJ Madison Coupons , and Harbor Freight Tools Coupons!
Subscribe and never miss an article!
Free articles delivered conveniently to your inbox
(and no spam, we promise)
Enjoy this? Share it!