Welcome to our fifth DIY Link-It-Up party, where you can share your best DIY!
Submit your project using the link widget below! Next week, we’ll pick the top 4-8 submission on the list and feature them.
Stop back Every FRIDAY to MONDAY to Link It Up!
My Favorite DIY Link it Up Features From Last Week!
1. Emily @ MerryPad gives us this cute DIY cement heart doorstop. I love this design, because with Emily’s approach you could make any shape doorstop you want!
2. Karah @ The Space Between shows us how to make these cute dog silhouettes!
3. We had a lot of Valentine’s Day crafts last week, and a few of them really stood out. Lindsay @ SouthernLovely gives us this button and burlap heart craft.
5. Larissa Hill Designs gives us a great Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Project. I love how this table turned out!
6. The DIY Show Off gives us this impressive stair landing makeover, complete with diamond paint design.
7. Suesan @ Frou FruGal gives us this cute chalkboard menu made from chalkboard vinyl. I think you’d have to be far more organized than us to be able to plan a menu for the entire week, though!
How to Join in!
- SUBMIT! up to three projects (crafts, how-to’s, decor, reviews, or really anything home improvement related) from your site. Use the link to the article (rather than your site’s homepage).
- LINK BACK! from your original article to this post so other people can join the party! (The more the merrier!)
- SUBSCRIBE! (see sidebar) to receive updates from our site! Want to learn more about the four of us at OPC? Read here!
and one “don’t”…
- DON’T link up Giveaways, ETSY Stores, For-Sale stuff, etc.
Don’t forget to LINK BACK! to this post from your original post after you submit!
… and why not visit and comment on some of the other entries too!…